- Added the new "Getting Started Guide" to the sidebar
- Changed "Office hours" to "Working hours"
- Working hour scheduling: More time intervals in 15 minute increments
- Working hour scheduling: Smaller time intervals for start and end times
- Clio integration: improve 2-way calendar sync webhook renewal
- Office365: limit busy time calendars to 4 to avoid throttling errors.
- Event type and Category creation: fix stuck loading indicator when trying to save a URL that has been already taken
- Added ability to delete event type and category via their settings modal
- Admin Calendar page: improved loading speed for multiple team members. Also saves the team member when
- Sharing booking pages: added back the ability to copy the URL of the current page
We now support two way syncing for Clio Calendar Entries!
This means that when you reschedule or cancel a calendar entry in Clio, it will be reflected in CozyCal.
Please note: CozyCal will not send emails to you or your guests if you reschedule or cancel an event from within Clio.
To enable this feature, you must first disconnect and then reconnect to Clio in your Clio settings. This is because syncing requires an additional permission.
If you have connected to Clio after June 14th, 2020, then you do not need to reconnect.
Previously, private event types and categories had a
secretparameter added to the link. We've heard feedback that it's ugly, so we've removed it!
Note: existing private links that you've shared (that have the
secretparameter) will still work.
We've also simplified editing event type and category links. Now you can edit them using the Settings button:
Now you can directly link to a team member's availability for event types.
To use this feature:
- Go to an event type page
- Select a team member
- Copy the link in the URL
This link can be shared with guests. It can also be used on your website to open a CozyCal modal for a particular team member. See the "Custom buttons" section on your website install page for more details.
We've improved our navigation buttons on mobile devices. Now they're more accessible on tiny screens!
Hurray, SMS reminders (currently in beta) have finally arrived! You can now send SMS messages to remind guests of scheduled meetings.
At the moment, only USA 🇺🇸 and Canadian 🇨🇦 phone numbers are supported. If you'd like to see support for other countries, send us a message via the
Get Helpbutton within your account.
To set it up, simply go to your event type >
Add a reminder> select the time when you want the SMS to be sent
Since guest's phone number is needed for SMS, you will be asked to accept a phone number field being added to your intake form.
Just click on
Ok, and the phone number field will automatically show up on your intake form.
Since SMS reminder feature is still in beta, we'd love to hear your feedback.
Now you can set up to 4 email reminders for your guests! You can adjust the timing of reminders when editing your reminder email.
We've switched to Postmark for our transactional emails, this should improve email deliverability and sending speed to your guests' inboxes.
Email status indicators:
Now you can see the email status for your guest's email notifications.
iCal event.ics file attachments:
Guest confirmation emails now include an attached ICS file, this shows an easy "add to calendar" interface in Gmail.
Add more than one booking page to your Team. All under one billing account.
For existing customers, 1 booking page is included for free with each team member. Extra booking pages cost extra. See our current pricing details here:
See the clip below on how add a new booking page to your team:
Now you can customize your floating button image!
All you need to do is log into your account, go to
2. Edit Floating Button> click on the pencil icon below
Button Imageto upload your image.