We've added the ability to block off dates within a schedule.
To do so:
- Open your schedule
- Click on Add availability->Block off dates
After hearing from customers that the auto-generated schedule names were confusing, we've updated them to include the event type and host names.
We appreciate your feedback. Please keep it coming 👍
We've created Schedules to make it easier to set availability on your event types!
- Existing availability settings will be ported over with a default name, e.g. "Schedule 123."
- We recommend that you rename your schedules to make them easy to remember.
- Schedules can be named for easy reuse
- Apply schedules to multiple groupsof event types and hosts
- Apply schedules across different booking pages
- Event type round robin availability: easy to see at a glance which hosts are available for booking
- More detailed error messages
- The subscription will not be saved if there is an error on the initial fetch
See here, for more details on this feature: https://support.cozycal.com/subscribe-to-a-calendar
Tired of having to create one event type for each duration? Now you can set multiple durations for an event type all in one place!
You can do so by setting your event type's duration:
Event Type Availability Page → Availability Settings → Scheduling Options.
You can now add paid add-ons to your event type!
For more info on how to use this feature, read our Stripe Integration article: https://support.cozycal.com/stripe-integration
Google will soon be replacing Universal Analytics with Google Analytics 4 in June of 2023.
This means if you've been waiting to upgrade to Google Analytics 4, your time is almost up.
Read our updated knowledge base article to get set up!
You can now export all of your team's events as a JSON file. Just login under your team's admin account, and go to the
Introducing the new Plain plan which includes white label solutions. In addition to all Pro plan features you are enjoying now, the Plaid plan supports:
- white label email notifications (sending email notifications to clients from your firm's own email address instead of from
- custom domain for booking pages (instead of https://cozycal.com/yourname it can be customized to book.yourcompany.com)
- remove CozyCal branding from your booking page
The Plaid plan is $30 per month paid monthly, or $25 per month paid yearly. For more details, you can check out our pricing page.
If you'd like to upgrade to the Plaid plan, go to Billing, and click on the Plaid plan.
We hope you find the Plaid plan useful!